ALL-PRO Technologies, Inc. will assume complete responsibility for the installation of the new telecommunication and security system. To assure quality implementation and your complete satisfaction, ALL-PRO Technologies, Inc. has set forth a detailed project plan as follows:
1. A project team headed by a project coordinator and a client service representative responsible for all aspects of system implementation will be assigned to your company;
2. As your agent, ALL-PRO Technologies, Inc. will order, coordinate installation, and test all telephone line services with the local telephone company. ALL-PRO Technologies, Inc. is not responsible for the local telephone company completing its respective tasks in a timely fashion;
3. A site survey will be conducted to determine the unique requirement for your company’s installation needs, including the locations of instruments, video cameras, and door units; the telephony server, NVR/DVR, and the card access control unit; and wiring for all required device locations;
4. A meeting will be conducted to finalize system design and training requirements, in addition to answering any questions pertinent to system operations. Your client service representative will guide the design process toassure that your company receives maximum value from the features of yournew system;
5. The programmable features of each telephone and mailbox will be determined based on individual needs with a custom-designed template created for each set. Security video equipment and door controls will be installed in accordance with the customer’s requests and local codes and designed to the best of our knowledge;
6. Finalized system design will be documented and presented for your signature approval;
7. System programming will be done in our facility according to your specific requirements and fully tested prior to delivery and installation;
8. Installation and testing will be performed by factory-trained personnel using manufacturer-approved installation methods and standards;
9. The new system will be implemented in accordance with an agreed uponschedule. If the new system is replacing an existing one, a smooth trunk-by-trunk conversion will be made to maintain an in-service transition from the old equipment to the new set-up;
10. Training of all personnel will be conducted on the features annd operations of the new equipment; 11. ALL-PRO Technologies, Inc. will be responsible for the removal and disposal of all installation equipment and materials, leaving your facilities clean and orderly.
ALL-PRO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. GUARANTEES TOTAL CLIENT SATISFACTION.
WE STAND BY OUR WORD TO SET THE NEW STANDARD IN THE INDUSTRY.